Axial Yeti SCORE Trophy Truck 4x4 Unassembled product radio stations Controlled 1/10 machine Four-Wheel disk drive Electric-Powered Truck
>>> Axial Yeti SCORE Trophy Truck 4x4 <<<
- Officially licensed SCORE Trophy Truck utilizing a realistic stable rear axle and independent front suspension for elevated quickness stability.
- We've bundled a whole set of CNC machined M4 threaded material turnbuckles for precision, added tuning, and durability.
- The bundled aluminium light in weight King Shocks characteristic exactness machined pistons which offer sleek operation throughout the assortment of travel.
- Our durable, solidified material very very easy front axle set provides sleek activity for a higher performing, useful drivetrain.
- 2.2/3.0 Method 105 wheels and BFGoodrich Baja T/A KR2 tires.
The Yeti SCORE Trophy Truck is a purposely built desert truck by using a wonderful rear axle and independent front suspension.
try to produce no bones about it, this is not a short course truck nor is it specially designed for the sugar coated and manicured racetracks of R/C.
This Trophy Truck is specially designed for the roughest of conditions and REAL DIRT.
We beg for the dirt and rocks to be taken back to off-road! There are reasons why 100 % size Trophy Trucks have the four link suspension design; durability, capability, and superior forward bite by using no sacrificing suspension travel.
Full-size Trophy Trucks empowered the distinct aesthetic and technical aspects of this truck, right al to the wonderful rear axle.
The retro empowered body features pattern queues from a 1960's era roof-line, typical 1970's wheel arches and a decanter or glass shapes from the 1980's.
Giving this supplies an extra bit of present day variety comes in the form of fluorescent orange Method 105 wheels.
This supplies version will accept standard 1/10th machine cleaned and brushless 4-pole forms and nearly all major stick pack batteries.
accuracy and reliability and reliability machined light weight aluminium compact shocks are standard equipment and give very easy suspension mobility for consistent handling.
- Length: 23 inches (583 millimeters)
- Width: 12 inches (305 millimeters)
- Height: 8.3 inches (210 millimeters)
- Weight: 6.65 pounds (3 kilograms)
- Wheelbase: 14.2 inches (360 millimeters)
- Ground Clearance: 1.7 inches (43 millimeters)
- Radio: 2-channel
- Servo: high-torque steering servo
- Motor: brushless generator (the Axial Vanguard 3150kV AXIC1047 is an wonderful choice)
- ESC: electronic quickness controller to suit selected battery
- Battery: 6-cell Nickel-Metal Hydride, 2S LiPo or 3S LiPo battery
- Battery Charger: working by using selected battery
- Other: (4) AA electric batteries for the transmitter, polycarbonate spray paint for the body
Full-size Trophy Trucks impressed The Distinct Aesthetic And Technical aspects Of This Truck, Right decrease To The solid Rear Axle.
The Retro impressed Body Features design Queues From A 1960's Era Roof-line, basic 1970's Wheel Arches And decanter or glass Shapes From The 1980's.
Giving This product An Extra Bit Of modern-day variety Comes In The Form Of Fluorescent Orange Method 105 Wheels.
This product Version Will
preciseness Machined aluminium compact Shocks Are Standard Equipment And produce smooth Suspension movement For Consistent Handling.
- Length: 23 Inches (583 Millimeters)
- Width: 12 Inches (305 Millimeters)
- Height: 8.3 Inches (210 Millimeters)
- Weight: 6.65 Pounds (3 Kilograms)
- Wheelbase: 14.2 Inches (360 Millimeters)
- Ground Clearance: 1.7 Inches (43 Millimeters)
- Radio: 2-channel
- Servo: High-torque Steering Servo
- Motor: Brushless motor (the Axial Vanguard 3150kV AXIC1047 Is An ideal Choice)
- ESC: Electronic rate Controller To match Selected Battery
- Battery: 6-cell Nickel-Metal Hydride, 2S LiPo Or 3S LiPo Battery
- Battery Charger: work by using Selected Battery
- Other: (4) AA batteries For The Transmitter, Polycarbonate Spray Paint For The Body