Axial Racing RC 1/10 SCX10 Trail Honcho Electric 4WD Ready to operated (RTR) Truck
>>> Axial Racing RC 1 10 SCX10 Trail <<<
Axial provides a 10-day assurance from the date of pay for on electronics (i.e.
servo, esc, radio).
This assurance does not cover damages due to normal have on and tear, users' failure to perform routine maintenance, error of putting together or installation, modifications or addition of aftermarket parts or option parts.
- Trail-tough and fully equipped, for unstoppable off-road adventure
- 27T continuous motor supplies plenty of power, and an enclosed slipper clutch lets the continuous motor do the job perhaps extra efficiently and enhances drivetrain durability
- AE-2 ESC features LiPo cutoff and a Tamiya model connector, coupled together having drag brake for tough crawling situations
- WB8 Wild Boar driveshafts are a constant velocity joint (CVJ) model that assists for efficient, friction-free movement, together having total metal-to-metal construction
- Includes SCX10 Rock Crawler Truck, tires, wheels, radio, motor, ESC, 2 head and 2 LED tail lights together having controller, the random access ram froth inserts, grease, and decals
If you're looking for unstoppable off-road adventure, the Trail Honcho is the vehicle that will acquire you there.
- Rigid iron C-channel chassis is tapered for enhanced articulation and added realism.
- Four-wheel shaft disk disk drive features a sintered differential locker, slipper clutch and WB8 Wild Boar driveshafts.
- 27T 540-size motor.
- AE-2 ESC having forward, reverse and drag brake.
Users can program the AE-2 having the Castle Link USB Programming package deal from Castle Creations (sold separately).
- AX-3 2.4GHz 2-channel pistol-grip a car radio train train station system features a digital high-torque metal gear steering servo and an AR-3 2.4GHz receiver.
- Trail Honcho body is made up of a molded plastic roll cage and a polycarbonate flatbed having diamond-pattern and fuel cell details.
- Adjustable coil-over oil shocks having strengthen rate springs and reservoirs.
- Four-link rear suspension is optimized for reduced axle steer and torque twist.
- Ultra-compact, varied low-CG transmission.
- Front tube-style plastic bumper is made up of an metal skid plate.
- Sealed electronics box.
- Plastic 48-pitch, 87-tooth spur gear.
- Steel 48-pitch, 14-tooth pinion gear.
- Complete LED lighting package deal represents headlights and taillights.
- 1.9" (48 mm) Ripsaw tires having froth inserts are mounted and glued to Walker Evans Racing wheels having beadlock rings.
- Full set of ball bearings.
Requires: 6-cell NiMH or 2S LiPo pack, charger and (4) "AA" batteries
Users Can Program The AE-2 having The Castle Link USB Programming package deal From Castle Creations (sold Separately).
Requires: 6-cell NiMH Or 2S LiPo Pack, Charger And (4) "AA" Batteries