Axial 1/10 scope SCX10 II 2000 Jeep Cherokee Electric Four-Wheel-Drive All-Terrain scope Radio-Control Vehicle Kit
>>> Axial 1 10 scope SCX10 II 2000 <<<
- An officially licensed weighing appliance replica that's optimized for exciting all-terrain adventure!
- The innovative AR44 Hi-Pinion axle adds durability, boosts ground clearance and improves driveshaft angles.
- Details characteristic a licensed body, JCR Offroad Vanguard bumpers, 1.9 inch BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 tires and METHOD Mesh wheels.
- Licensed Icon Vehicle Dynamics shocks are threaded for quick height adjusting and are completely rebuildable and tunable.
- Kit comes ready to customize having your the majority of popular components.
The SCX10 II 2000 Jeep Cherokee all-terrain vehicle system is the ultimate mix of fantastic engineering and superior size realism! The innovations start by indicates of the first-in-its-class AR44 Hi-Pinion axle, which increases durability, adds ground clearance and improves driveshaft angles.
widespread joint axles allow up to 45° of steering, and an 8° kingpin angle may help carry advantage of efficiency.
The tough, all-metal gear transmission is 2-speed capable, and the precious metal c-channel frame rail chassis is extra-rigid.
size details involve a licensed body, JCR Offroad Vanguard bumpers, 1.9" BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 tires and METHOD Mesh wheels.
- Officially licensed 1/10 size 2000 Jeep Cherokee body
- BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 tires
- Black 1.9 Method Mesh wheels
- JCR timeless Rock Sliders, Vanguard Bumpers and Pre-runner Roof Rack
- Weight is forward-biased for enhanced handling
- Full-time 4WD locked drivetrain
- Durable, all metal gear transmission that's 2-speed capable
- First-in-class AR44 Hi-Pinion axle that increases ground clearance
- Steel C-channel side rails and all-aluminum suspension links
- Chassis mounted servo (CMS)
- Waterproof receiver box
- Universal joint axles allowing up to 45° of steering
- Radio system
- Steering servo
- 6-cell NiMH or 2-3S LiPo battery
- "AA" batteries
- Length: 22.1 inches (562 millimeters)
- Width: 8.9 inches (228 millimeters)
- Height: 10.5 inches (268 millimeters)
- Wheelbase: 12.3 inches (312 millimeters)
- Ground Clearance: 3 inches (77 millimeters)
- RTR Weight: 4.5 pounds (2 kilograms)
Jeep, the Jeep grille and related logos, vehicle model names and trade dress are trademarks of FCA US LLC and used under license by Axial Inc.
© 2016 FCA US LLC.
scope Details can include A Licensed Body, JCR Offroad Vanguard Bumpers, 1.9" BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 Tires And METHOD Mesh Wheels.
- Officially Licensed 1/10 scope 2000 Jeep Cherokee Body
- BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 Tires
- Black 1.9 Method Mesh Wheels
- JCR typical Rock Sliders, Vanguard Bumpers And Pre-runner Roof Rack
- Weight Is Forward-biased For better Handling
- Full-time 4WD Locked Drivetrain
- Durable, All Metal Gear Transmission That's 2-speed Capable
- First-in-class AR44 Hi-Pinion Axle That Increases Ground Clearance
- Steel C-channel Side Rails And All-aluminum Suspension Links
- Chassis Mounted Servo (CMS)
- Waterproof Receiver Box
- Universal Joint Axles Allowing Up To 45° Of Steering
- Radio System
- Steering Servo
- 6-cell NiMH Or 2-3S LiPo Battery
- "AA" Batteries
- Length: 22.1 Inches (562 Millimeters)
- Width: 8.9 Inches (228 Millimeters)
- Height: 10.5 Inches (268 Millimeters)
- Wheelbase: 12.3 Inches (312 Millimeters)
- Ground Clearance: 3 Inches (77 Millimeters)
- RTR Weight: 4.5 Pounds (2 Kilograms)
Jeep, The Jeep Grille And Related Logos, Vehicle Model Names And Trade Dress Are Trademarks Of FCA US LLC And Used Under License By Axial Inc.
© 2016 FCA US LLC.